Sunday, May 07, 2006

Winter has arrived

It's been some time since I've posted anything, which I guess is obvious. I have completed a few rides however I haven't taken my camera along, lazy huh.
Winter is here and it feels as though it's going to be quite a cold one. We have had a lot of blue skies though which is great, and I'm hoping it continues. I've had to do some work to the bike, new brakes, tyres and a speedo sender which thankfully I got from a wrecked bike $324 cheaper than a new one.

My girlfriends dad is going for his bike licence in a week so if all goes well we'll be heading out on a ride together which I'm looking forward to, as I'm sure he is. So, hopefully the next post will contain something to do with riding, which is the reason for this blog :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home